Simple, unique and effective web sites at a reasonable price
professional web design since 1998
|Simple, unique, effective web sites
From our base near 100 Mile House in British Columbia's South Cariboo, we offer skills and a personal approach well-suited to small businesses and organizations seeking a meaningful presence on the Web - a new website or upgrade. Larger web design businesses cannot provide this level of co-creation and teamwork. From developing a marketing strategy to creating a logo to building the site itself, you will be included in the process and end up with a web presence that reflects the unique nature of your business or organization. As you can see from the variety and range of our web site designs, we do not use templates; each site is original. Each of your pages will be uniquely designed to load quickly, appeal to visitors and do well on search engines.
For more information and/or references from clients, e-mail or phone 250 791-9206
- Jeffrey Newman
NEW SITES INCLUDE:
- Marketing strategies: defining and designing the site according to your chosen audience
- Text and code optimizing
- Optimizing of your images
- Traffic building strategies and aids
- Sitemap: keeps search results up-to-date and improves presentation
- UPGRADE of an existing web site: graphics, images, text - as needed
- ADD A BLOG: a place for information and interaction on a regular basis, at no additional cost
- MARKETING strategies, search engine optimizing (SEO) and traffic building - including tags and a Google sitemap
- COPYWRITING, proofing-reading, editing, press releases, etc.
- LOGO, MAP and BANNER design [SAMPLES]
- Update IMAGES and improve quality
- CUSTOM IMAGES and/or choose from a range of high quality stock images
- Professional TRANSLATION - into English from German, Italian, French, Dutch, Flemish and Afrikaans
- Ongoing site MAINTENANCE at a reasonable, hourly rate
- "Thanks for your excellent work on the site."
- Ronald Polack, Vibrational Healing
- "We have had nothing but great feedback on the website." - Alisha Piccolo, Mt.Timothy Ski Area
- "The website changes you made look good. Great job. Thank you." - Ordell Steen, Friends of Churn Creek
- "We're both absolutely delighted with the overall product." - Graham and Lisa Leslie, home for sale by owner
- "Lots of compliments to you on the design from all sorts of people." - Terra Hatch, Six Mile Ranch
- "Thank you for doing such a great job; loads fast, graphics are beauts and the links all load and work fast." - Dave Neads, Cariboo-Chilcotin Conservation Society
- "We get lots of compliments on that site." - Joyce Dorsey, Rainbow Mountain Adventures.
- "Thank you very much for a job well done. I am totally happy with the site you have created for me." - Unni Lorenz, Trollheimen Weaving Studio
- "Thank you for your patience, perseverance and graciousness in building my website. You did a magnificent job." - Kathleen Cook Waldron, Books for Children.